Smokey Shays, (“Smokey Shays”), a retail store located in Winston-Salem, NC.
By using the Services you consent to our gathering, use and disclosure of your information, as described in this Privacy Statement, the Terms of Service and the other documents, agreements and materials incorporated therein (collectively referred to as the “Rules”). This Privacy Statement may change from time to time.
Questions regarding this Statement should be directed Attn: Smokey Shays, 1039 Burke Street, Winston-Salem, NC. 27101.
This Privacy Statement explains the following:
- How we obtain information
- What information do we obtain from the consumer
- Security of the information
- What we do with information we obtain
- Disclosure of information
1. How we obtain information.
We obtain the information we need directly from you when you order our products or sign up for our service.
2. Information we may obtain.
We obtain the following information about you:
Customer Information. Customer information includes identifying information such as your name, address, e-mail and phone number.
3. Security of the information.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with Federal and State laws to protect all the information we have obtained about you.
4. What we do with the information we obtain.
We use information about you for business purposes such as contacting you, and we may also use information about you to offer you other products and services.
5. Disclosure of information.
We do not sell information about you to others.
Customer Information. In order to offer you products and services, we may, where permitted by law, disclose the customer information described above to the following:
- Our web developer JB Web Services, LLC
- our affiliated companies;
- anyone to whom you have authorized us to disclose the information;
- others as permitted* or required by law.
Financial Information. Smokey Shays will not disclose the financial information described above to anyone unless you have authorized us to do so, or as permitted* or required by law. *Examples of disclosures permitted by law would include disclosures to organizations which provide business services for us such as printing and mailing.
6. Changes to our Privacy Notice.